Rethink Fabrics - We produce t-shirts and other basic apparel/accessories made out of recycled plastic bottles! Our signature t-shirt is unlike other recycled products on the market; it is exceptionally soft and lightweight. www.rethinkfabrics.com
Rethink’s Tag-line “NUMBERS COUNT ties our business efforts into numbers and metrics to ensure credibility and measurability to our customers. Our concept starts with a simple bottle count on each Rethink product and expands into metrics of environmental and social benefits also known as the Rethink Index.
Rethink Fabrics was created with the most advanced customer in mind.
BENEFITS OF RETHINK FABRICS
- Recycling 1 ton of polyester containers saves 7.4 cubic yards of landfill space.
- Every pound of recycled plastic flake used = energy use is reduced by 84%, and greenhouse gases are reduced by 71%.
- 2/3 of energy is saved when producing products from recycled polyester instead of virgin polyester.
- Recycling plastic diverts plastic waste away from our landfills and oceans.
- Easily identifiable numbers of plastic bottles in each product
- Superior hand feel, currently best in the market
- An index of metrics, allowing the customer to track and promote their efforts. These measurements can be used as a carbon offset for our customers and we will send a total environmental impact statement at the end of the year.
- High quality – in product performance and product detailing
- 100% rPET products and specialized expertise in rPET products only
- Garment recyclable products to end waste and complete cradle to cradle cycle
- Fair Trade Certified product and expanding product impact into social aspects of our business as well
- Control over and a tight supply chain
- Certified and traceable products to ensure credibility
- Help environment by taking a plastic waste problem and turning it into a desirable resource
- Promote and educate about the benefits and possibilities of plastic recycling
- Support US fiber and yarn mills
- Demonstrate and encourage innovation and cutting edge technology
HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYONE! Don't forget to take care of the planet like you take care of your other loved ones!
A shout out to My Green Lab and thank you for all the work you are doing for Sustainability! Thanks for using our shirts at the convention! Best Team RETHINK
Check out IslandWood (Islandwood.org) - a great organization with a great educational and inspiring message.
Check Out KOOL STUFF KATIE and their video on you-tube - Nice RETHINK Shirt! :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPg8mzSpdCk
Have you ever met a girl that drives you absolutely crazy? You can’t stop thinking about her? "Hard Girl to Know" is an instantly infectious earworm that des...
Check our RETHINK at MOHAI (Museum of History and Industry) where we are featured in the Bezos Center of Innovation section! You can also pick up one of our shirt in the gift shop!
Happy EARTH DAY everyone! Do not forget to recycle......
[01/30/15] A big shout out to our local team this Sunday....GO SEAHAWKS....and please remember to recycle :-)
Official Facebook page of www.amazon.com
" Seattle's Best Women's Boutique " - Seattle Magazine
Free shipping on all orders from Road's website! www.roadapparel.com
Atlas Vintage is Seattle’s source for vintage clothing, shoes, accessories, decor, and more. We have something for everyone!
Retailers of goth, industrial, rockabilly, fetish, pin-up, military clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women!
Man. Woman. Style. Established 1976. We gratefully participate in The Slow Fashion Movement.
Locally owned and operated, The Original Childrens Shop has been providing Seattle's youngest citizens with stylish clothing since 1952. And we now offer ladies apparel and gifts!
Two Big Blondes sells plus size women's apparel and accessories by consignment in Seattle, WA.
GaelSong is a mail order company specializing in products inspired by Celtic art and spirituality. We celebrate the spirit of the Celts by offering wares that appreciate the richness of Celtic traditions. www.gaelsong.com
Tweet + Instagram @hankandjojo
Show Pony, located in Seattle, is known for unique women's clothing, perfume, jewelry and shoes! www.showponyboutique.com